One Month Later...Why We Already Miss the Festive Face of London
06 Dec 2019Life Around
Christmas 2016 and New Year's Eve might belong to the recent past and be compeltely over now. However some of us already miss that unique spirit; especially those who have been, living or visiting London during that time and thus have experienced the unique magic of the city that just makes us happy.
So at this belayed post, I would like to share some pictures and reasons of why we always love and miss the festive face of London and thus why in 2017, London should be your one and only Christmas destination.
1. Because London turns to a Fairy-tale City
2. Because a Normal Day feels Special
3. Because Shopping Experience is at its Best (Although, you have to be a “fighter”)
4. Because no matter how Cold is, we just want to Go Out
5. Because Events & Attractions reach their Peak
6. Because London totally Lights Up our Nights and our Hearts
7. Because we all Feel Kids
8. Because it can be far too Cosy
9. Because it makes us Wish for Love, Hope and Joy
10. Because during that time we just feel Lucky to Be in London